CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 8th SEARC & 9th ARTS 2022 is an excellent platform for radiographers, radiation therapists and students to showcase their research, innovation, and local initiatives and the dynamism of the radiography landscape.
We encourage all radiographers and radiation therapists to submit entries for the Call for Abstracts. Successful speakers selected for oral presentation will be required to submit the recording of their presentation prior to the conference. Abstract selected for oral presentations will be given a chance to compete for “Best Presenter Award” in each category.
Feel free to contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Abstract title should be explicit.
2. Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
3. Please define all abbreviations and concepts in your abstracts at first use.
4. Please list the full name, affiliation and designation of EVERY author listed.
5. The use of tables, graphs, and other types of images in abstract is not permitted.
6. The organizing committee reserves the right to edit abstracts as necessary for clarity, grammar, style and length.
ABSTRACT KEY ELEMENTS
Submissions must be submitted strictly through the SEARC 2022 submission form.
Revised 19 May 2021