Log in



Where you can study to be a Diagnostic Radiographer or Radiation Therapist

Several routes are available to undertake Diagnostic Radiography or Radiation Therapy as your profession. 

  • Graduation from SIT which offers direct undergraduate diagnostic radiography programme
  • Graduation from Parkway college which offers direct undergraduate diagnostic radiography programme awarded by University of Hertfordshire >>
  • Graduation from an accredited three or four year undergraduate Bachelor’s degree available with overseas universities 

Scholarship opportunities:

A variety of scholarship opportunities are available from Ministry of Health Holdings. All scholarships come with a bond tenure, to be served upon graduation at healthcare clusters in Singapore.

Scholarships to pursue a health science diploma or degree:

Singapore Society of Radiographers 

UEN: S58SS0022F

Ang Mo Kio Central Post Office
P.O. Box 765
Singapore 915609


Copyright 2014 Singapore Society of Radiographers. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software