Log in



I cannot log in to my account, what should I do?

If you encounter difficulties resetting your password, please email to with the subject header: PASSWORD RESET.

Please include your name in the email, so that we can identify and reset the password for you.

I am from a foreign country and would like to seek employment in Singapore. What should I do? Is my qualification recognised in Singapore?

SSR is not involved in the hiring-process of radiographers in Singapore. You will need to submit your application to the hospital/institution directly.

Please take note that to be able to work as a radiographer in Singapore, you have to first obtain a job offer, get a work pass/permit, registered as an allied health professional, and then a practising certificate.
The Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) is the governing body that determines whether or not your qualifications are recognised.

The criteria for registration can be found in AHPC's website:

I have sent an email two days ago but I have not received a reply. When can you respond to my enquiry?

SSR is non-profit organisation managed purely by diagnostic and therapeutic radiographers, who are each working full-time in their respective hospitals/institution.
Just like you, our volunteers have both work & family commitments therefore, you would understand that time is a scarce resource. Our volunteers are working tirelessly to juggle those commitments, along with SSR matters.

While this is not an excuse, we seek your understanding and patience. We will respond as we are committed to this duty. While we aim to respond each enquiry within two weeks, please drop us a chaser if we fall short of this timeline.

I would like to study diagnostic radiography and radiation therapy, where should I go?

The national training institution for diagnostic radiography or radiation therapy is the Singapore Institute of Technology.

You can find more information at

Do I need to be a member of the Singapore Society of Radiographers to practice radiography and radiation therapy in Singapore?

Professional association membership is an important and almost mandatory trait of being a practising professional. It is not compulsory to be a member of the Singapore Society of Radiographers, although we strongly advise you to be part of us. Members of the SSR will have a platform for continued education and intellectual exchange. It also serves as a source of reference for diagnostic and therapeutic radiographers practising in Singapore.

Who regulates the radiography and radiation therapy pratice in Singapore?

The Allied Health Professions Council is established by the Allied Health Professions Act 2011, to regulate the allied health professions in Singapore.

You can find more information at

Who regulates the use of radiation apparatus and radiation protection in Singapore?

The Centre for Radiation Protection and Nuclear Science (CRPNS)
, a department within the National Environment Agency, is the national authority for radiation protection in Singapore.

You can find more information at

I would like to put up an advertisement through SSR's various media platforms. Who should I contact?

For advertisements, please contact our external-relations chairperson at

Singapore Society of Radiographers 

UEN: S58SS0022F

Ang Mo Kio Central Post Office
P.O. Box 765
Singapore 915609

Copyright 2014 Singapore Society of Radiographers. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software